Egg Free Pancakes
For all of you out there with an egg allergy- try this easy recipe for delicious fluffy pancakes! I make them all the time!
Cooking time: 5 minutes Serving: 6-8 pancakes
- 1 cup (150 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (55 g) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (250 mls) of 1% milk
- 1/4 cup (125 mls) of water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- maple syrup, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda.
- Add milk, water and vegetable oil. Use balloon whisk to stir just until moistened.
- Lightly wipe a medium frying pan with oil or use butter, and put over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto pan. Cook for around 2 minutes or until baseno longer sticks and is light brown.
- Flip and cook on other side for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve! Enjoy.